Terms & Conditions
The Coach provides invaluable knowledge, support and experience: educating clients about making wiser and healthier food choices, and help them develop a better relationship with food, in order to improve eating and drinking habits and achieve specific goals.
The Coach is not a Doctor but a guide and your best ally in your weight loss journey, and provides personal and customised nutrition plans. Therefore:
- coaching sessions can never been transferred to someone else, under any circumstances.
- one-off consultations can never been transferred to someone else, under any circumstances.
The Coaching is not a replacement for professional medical advice from experts within specialist fields where I have specific issues (ex: IBS, polycystic ovary syndrome, anxiety, etc).
Client's GP and/or experts should be informed about their journey with Slim with Candy.
The degree of benefits obtainable from Nutrition Coaching may vary depending on the Client's adherence to the Coaching their consistency throughout the coaching period. The results achieved are down to a combination of daily changes to be implemented daily (activity levels, nutrition, etc.), and Client's personal genetics.
Cancelation notice and lateness
The Client agrees to give at least 24-hours’ (twenty-four hours) cancellation notice for any scheduled session to the Coach (by email, phone or text message). The coaching session can be rescheduled, at a convenient time for both Client and Coach within 14 calendar days; beyond 14 calendar days, the Client will be charged in full and the session will be forfeited (meaning: not rescheduled).
If less than 4-hours’notice (four hours), the Client will be charged in full for the coaching session and the session will be forfeited (meaning: not rescheduled).
The Coach agrees to give a 24-hour cancellation notice for any scheduled session to the Client and the coaching session will be rescheduled at a convenient time for both Client and Coach.
Should the Client be late for a coaching session without informing the Coach at least 2 hours before the scheduled session, the coaching session may be shortened accordingly, depending on the Coach’s diary on the day.
By the Client
The Client cannot suspend the coaching, for any reason.
(*) Failure to use the follow-up coaching sessions in time, will result in the termination of this agreement, and payments already paid for in advance will not be refunded. This is to guarantee the quality and success of the coaching on a relevant time scale. When the Client signs the agreement, full commitment and consistency are expected.
As a courtesy, the Client should inform the Coach, but there is no requirement for the Client to give reasons for termination.
The Client agrees that all payments already made are non-refundable, under any circumstances, if they decide not to move forward eventually, for any reason, before the first coaching session or the one-off consultation start, or if the Client terminates the agreement before the coaching is completed. Again, when the Client signs the agreement, motivation, full commitment and consistency are expected.
By the Coach
The Coach, in very exceptional cases, can also make the decision terminate the coaching agreement, at any time, if the Coach believes:
- the Client is not in a suitable mental or physical condition (such as eating disorders, unrealistic expectations, medical concerns that have not been disclosed at the outset of and prior to the first session of the Coaching journey),
- or if the Client does not follow the guidance given by the Coach on more than one occasion.
- because the quality of the relationship, communication and trust are essential, the Coach can also make the decision to terminate the agreement if the Coach does not feel comfortable with a Client and / or if the Coach feels that the communication and connection are definitely not good enough to deliver the coaching in good conditions.
When it’s the Coach’s decision to terminate the agreement: the payment won’t be refunded.
Any information provided (including any personal data) shall be handled in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation.